cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Strava Paid subscription will not show up on my Iphone

Alex57
Mt. Kenya

I've already done everything according to the guide in the settings, also reinstalled. But still no subscription.

The support also does not answer me, I checked the spam folder. Subscription is not available for a month, although I paid for a year at the beginning of the month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Alex57
Thanks for your post.  I see you have a support ticket open with us ( #2829042) and Hans is assisting you. 
If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

laraunsworth
Mt. Kenya

Hi @Scout,

I am facing the same issue as the @Alex57 and have not yet received a response to my support ticket (Id 2879390) - nothing in spam or on the Strava Support portal. Please advise as to when I can expect a response or what next steps I should take. 

Thank you

Hey @laraunsworth
Thanks for your post. We currently have a high volume of emails and our support team is working as quickly as possible to get to everyone. I took a look and see that your email to support, #2879390 is in the queue and our team will respond as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi @Scout

My ticket has been marked as Solved even though I haven't received a reply and my account is still on the free version? Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 21.44.07.png

Hey @laraunsworth
Thanks for the follow up. It looks as if you submitted another support email using a different email address. This ticket, #2879386, was responded to this morning. Please check and respond directly to that email if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi@Scout 

I don't have any other email address and so I have no access to that ticket. I logged a ticket from my Strava account but that is linked to my Apple ID, which seems to have generated a random email address for my account because it was joined using an Apple ID linked to an email address associated to an older account. I explained all this in the ticket I have access to - #2879390.

I cannot access ticket #2879386 so I will need responses to be made on #2879390 to address the matter. 

Hey @laraunsworth
Thanks for the follow up. It appears that you created a Strava account using Apple sign in and because you chose to hide your email address from Strava a proxy email address was used - you now have two profiles. I will add your info to the support ticket and request that they respond to your request #2879390. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Alex57
Thanks for your post.  I see you have a support ticket open with us ( #2829042) and Hans is assisting you. 
If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)