cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Not getting Ride workout analysis

cyresh
Pico de Orizaba

I'm not getting Ride workout analysis for my rides, but my friends getting the same for their rides, What is stopping me to get this? Kind support pls. (images of mine and my friend rides are attached) 

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-13 at 16.44.51_f7767b43.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-13 at 16.44.51_07e507a4.jpg

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
Wanted to follow up on this post..... In order for the Workout analysis to display your activity needs to contain at least two laps as well as Power data. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
Wanted to follow up on this post..... In order for the Workout analysis to display your activity needs to contain at least two laps as well as Power data. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @cyresh,
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Im having the same issue.  I never create laps in any activities, and some show analysis and some do not.  Please help?! 

Clochedesvosges
Pico de Orizaba

My, I can't find some of my activities