cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power graph in android all

Chst
Mt. Kenya

Has anyone noticed that in the Android app, the power/heart rate graph is plotted against distance, while in the web app, it's plotted against time (which makes much more sense)? In the web app, you can also manually adjust this. Is there any option to change this setting in the Android app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Chst 

Thanks for your post. The x-axis you see on those graphs in the Mobile App depends on the type of activity you have uploaded. For example when I look at a ride activity (contains distance data) I see my x-axis displays distance. When I look at a weight lifting activity (no distance data) I see time along the x-axis. 

You're correct, viewing the graph in the Web App you can switch between distance and time. It's not possible to switch in the Mobile App.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Chst 

Thanks for your post. The x-axis you see on those graphs in the Mobile App depends on the type of activity you have uploaded. For example when I look at a ride activity (contains distance data) I see my x-axis displays distance. When I look at a weight lifting activity (no distance data) I see time along the x-axis. 

You're correct, viewing the graph in the Web App you can switch between distance and time. It's not possible to switch in the Mobile App.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Could we switch the x-axis for ride/run activities? Plotting data based on distance doesn't seem meaningful in this context. For example, maintaining 250 watts over 10 km differs significantly when facing a -5% decline versus a +5% incline.