cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

PR / Best Efforts not updating

iambenaustin
Mt. Kenya

Hi All,

I am having serious problems with my Strava PB’s and Best Efforts.

I have recently go back into running and have started to take it more seriously than ever before, however, I have noticed that when completing my runs my account is no longer showing when I have got a PR, even though it should have. And according to Strava I only have one PB for a 5K I did years ago. 

I have gone onto the desktop and refreshed my Best Efforts but to no avail.

I have attached some images for context. 

IMG_4534.png

IMG_4531.jpeg

Thanks! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @iambenaustin
Thanks for your post. I'm going to escalate this to our Support team; they will be able to further assist you. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM SUPPORTYou can refresh the achievements using the following instructions:

Refresh Achievements On Your Activity

1. Navigate to your activity page on the website (this feature is not available in our mobile apps)
  2. Click on the Ellipsis dots icon (three dots button) located on the left-hand side of your activity page
  3. Click on "Refresh Activity Achievements" 

NOTE: By using this tool, you will be rebuilding your activity's achievements to reflect current leaderboard standings, which means you may lose trophies if you no longer hold that particular rank.

For more information accompanied by helpful images check out our article: Refresh Activity Achievements

@Leonardoscholz, If you still have issues after doing the above,  please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM SUPPORTYou can refresh the achievements using the following instructions:

Refresh Achievements On Your Activity

1. Navigate to your activity page on the website (this feature is not available in our mobile apps)
  2. Click on the Ellipsis dots icon (three dots button) located on the left-hand side of your activity page
  3. Click on "Refresh Activity Achievements" 

NOTE: By using this tool, you will be rebuilding your activity's achievements to reflect current leaderboard standings, which means you may lose trophies if you no longer hold that particular rank.

For more information accompanied by helpful images check out our article: Refresh Activity Achievements

@Leonardoscholz, If you still have issues after doing the above,  please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thanks. This didn’t work, however the ‘Correct Distance’ feature on desktop did and everything works when using this.

just wondering if it’s possible this could be a feature available on the app in future? Thanks.

Hey @iambenaustin
The idea to add 'correct distance' has been posted to our ideas board here. You can add your vote (kudos) and any additional comments you may have to that thread.  

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Leonardoscholz
Mt. Kenya

Same problem here. And very similar best efforts 😅

IMG_6417.jpeg

IMG_6418.jpeg

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @iambenaustin
Thanks for your post. I'm going to escalate this to our Support team; they will be able to further assist you. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi, 

I am also having the same problem.

Did my first half marathon yesterday but not showing up in my personal bests… 

Please help me out!!

78A914EC-67A4-4565-80FF-45AF3B67530D.png

3F11FAF4-127E-4C8D-9066-8012682831E8.png