cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoting a Sponsored Cycle

danw
Pico de Orizaba

Myself and group of other teachers at my school will shortly do a sponsored cycle over a period of around 10 days. We would like our pupils to be able to easily view our progress on Strava, but we don't want to risk them being able to interact with the the associated activities or muck about with the feed containing them by allowing them to join an associated club themselves. We would also want to stop pupils being able to easily see our previous, personal rides, from before we started the sponsored cycle, by simply scrolling down to the bottom of a club feed. I think this rules out using clubs for this cycle, and joining a group challenge (which might otherwise have worked, at least to a certain extent) is now restricted to premium subscribers, which would exclude 70% of the staff involved.

Is there any way we can safely promote our sponsored cycle in Strava or do we have to look elsewhere? And if we do have to look elsewhere, does anyone have any device-agnostic suggestions? Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings