cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Remove PB from Elliptical as virtual run (without deleting activity)

Roeland
Shkhara

I have various Elliptical runs registered on strava that mess up my normal running PB's. How can I remove these from the running PB's without deleting the activity? 

I already made them private, but that did not do the trick. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Thanks Jane. 
For now I've exported and imported the activities (in TCX format) again via goatees.org. This worked for me without losing any data. 
I think it may have been tje problem between the various source files (Kino App vs Strava registration). 

Roeland
Shkhara

Hi 

Jane, thanks, but apperently I am not able to change these activities from Virtual Run to Elliptical. Not via the web nor the IOS app. 
In the app I am able to make the change in the drop down, but it won't save the activity with the new setting to Elliptical. On the web I can't even change it when I click edit it won't give me the drop down. 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Roeland 

Thanks for writing in about this and sorry to hear of the issue.  I recommend you edit your Elliptical workouts and change the activity type to "Elliptical" on Strava.  That way, those efforts won't be included in your running PRs.

Instructions for Changing Activity type

Please give that a try and let us know if you have any further questions.

Jane (she/her)

Hi, 

having same problem, but cannot change the type of activities, as the kinomap software share it to strava as "virtual run". What can I do then?