cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Reporting too many entries

knooters
Mt. Kenya

I like to create segments for my runs, so I made a few on a trail near a local lake. Now, the interesting part, is that so many of the best runs obviously are skiing acitivites, given that the pace is sub-2min/km here and there (typicall steep downhill), in the middle of winter with snow and ice everywhere, and pacing in general makes much more sense to skiing runs (like, way more variation than you'd typically have during a run). So, I reported as many as I could of them, to clean up the rankings, but now it won't let me report more.

I guess I will eventually be allowed to continue, if I bother, but isn't there anything that can be done that's a bit more efficient? It's not a matter of life or death, of course. If there are rankings, they deserve to be as correct as possible.

1 REPLY 1

Jana_S
Kilimanjaro

Hi, yes there's a limit on how many activities one can flag (and I personally agree it's too low - discourages me from even trying to "clean up" my favourite segments leaderboards). There's an existing feature request collecting people's votes which you might want to support by your vote / comment:

https://communityhub.strava.com/t5/ideas/modify-activity-flagging-process/idi-p/1676