cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Routes Bug

vuatte
Mt. Kenya

It seems like saving routes isn't working. The route is created but then does not appear in the route list

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi All!
I'm happy to confirm that this issue has been resolved and routes should be working as expected. If you are still having issues, we ask that you submit a support ticket, and someone from Strava Support will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

angusgordon
Mt. Kenya

I am experiencing this issue again. Perhaps a bug from today’s release? All my saved routes are not viewable because it says I’m offline (I’m not). Any newly saved routes cannot be viewed either. 

yes I am experiencing the same issue as you describe- using the App. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi All!
I'm happy to confirm that this issue has been resolved and routes should be working as expected. If you are still having issues, we ask that you submit a support ticket, and someone from Strava Support will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

There is an issue again. Please can you investigate 

Jimmer27
Shkhara

It appears to be working again now 

CarolineJ888
Mt. Kenya

I am having the same issue. 

jaoferraren
Mt. Kenya

same.. I just created 2 routes but couldn't find it on my saved routes

popuser
Mt. Kenya

It's not working on mobile app too. And some of the previously saved routes have dissapeared.

Jimmer27
Shkhara

Same issue, noticed it this morning 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings