cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retired bike

bartoszwierzbic
Mt. Kenya

Hello I turned on my bike retire, it is possible to restore it ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @bartoszwierzbic 

Thanks for posting about this.  Yes, you can un-retire a bike.  Go to your Gear page, then hover your mouse pointer to the right of the retired bike in the list (you may have to expand the list first).  An "un-retire" link will appear.

Give that a go and let us know if you have any problems.  Glad to hear you're tracking your Gear on Strava!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rosk
Mt. Kenya

The unretire feature is not working for me. Nothing appears when I hover the mouse pointer to the right?

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @bartoszwierzbic 

Thanks for posting about this.  Yes, you can un-retire a bike.  Go to your Gear page, then hover your mouse pointer to the right of the retired bike in the list (you may have to expand the list first).  An "un-retire" link will appear.

Give that a go and let us know if you have any problems.  Glad to hear you're tracking your Gear on Strava!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Strava,

The un-retiring is a great feature and it could be fantastic if also could be added to gear components. It is not uncommen to have gear components that you use for specific purposes and for a short period, i.e. mountain climbing (special casette, chain, chainring), races (tyres) etc.

For such cases it would be handy to reinstate gear components so the distance counter, proceeds from where it was last time, when it was used.

Hope you will consider adding this feature.

Thanks in advance. /HenrikK