cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Routes and Heatmaps

Michael
Mt. Kenya

Hi,  firstly apologies if this has been suggested or is fixable already within Strava. 

I'll be clear, I have not issue personally with heatmaps however, when I am following a saved route it is not helpful or useful having my global heatmap both the same colour and overlaid onto the map that I am trying to follow.  It would be more useful to have the saved route either as a separate colour or, preferably, turned off altogether.

Trying to distinguish the route I am trying to follow from a heatmap that are both the same colour is confusing and quite frankly exasperating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi Michael! At this time, there's no way to adjust the color of a route or the global heat map on the record screen. 

However, you may turn off the global heatmap and adjust the color of your personal heatmap from the map settings menu found here:

2C6684D3-6F0E-4A14-BD15-87EB3CF55688_4_5005_c.jpeg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi Michael! At this time, there's no way to adjust the color of a route or the global heat map on the record screen. 

However, you may turn off the global heatmap and adjust the color of your personal heatmap from the map settings menu found here:

2C6684D3-6F0E-4A14-BD15-87EB3CF55688_4_5005_c.jpeg