cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoe brand not included in the gear list

SunilSuresh
Mt. Kenya

Hi, could you please include a barefoot shoe brand in the list.  The website link for the shoe is below.

https://andune.in/collections/men?sort_by=best-selling&filter.v.availability=1&filter.v.price.gte=&f...

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @SunilSuresh

Thanks for bringing this up. We can look in to adding your desired shoe brand for you if you submit a support ticket. It is helpful if you include a link to their official website in your support ticket so we can verify their legitimacy. Thank you!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SunilSuresh

Thanks for the follow up. I'm not finding your support ticket. Can you let me know your support ticket number or submit a support ticket and in the subject, put Attention: Scout? This will help me to find out what happened. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

SunilSuresh
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I did try this method and i am pasting the reply i have received.

Unfortunately at this time, there is no way to add your shoe or bike model if it is not already listed.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @SunilSuresh

Thanks for bringing this up. We can look in to adding your desired shoe brand for you if you submit a support ticket. It is helpful if you include a link to their official website in your support ticket so we can verify their legitimacy. Thank you!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings