cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Signed up for Strava subscription on the wrong account. How do I transfer it to my other account?

TF
Mt. Kenya

I did the discounted membership price on my correct account. When the discount page popped up for the subscription it made me continue from a different browser. I logged in through the 'sign in through email option' and ended up signing up for the subscription on a brand new account because I used a different email. I want to transfer my subscription from one account to the other. How do I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @TF,
Thanks for your post. We cannot assist with login or subscription questions on the Community Hub so we're going to send this over to our support team. They will get back to you as quickly as possible!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @TF,
Thanks for your post. We cannot assist with login or subscription questions on the Community Hub so we're going to send this over to our support team. They will get back to you as quickly as possible!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team