cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starred segments

José87
Mt. Kenya

Starred segments

Since yesterday my star segments are mixed up. 
I was used to seeing alle the new starred segments at the top of the line. 
Now it's randomly placed making it almost impossible to look up later.

Can this be put back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hey @José87 and @Leviathan this issue with the order of your starred segments should be resolved by now. If you're still experiencing issues with it, let me know or submit a support ticket . Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Soren
Denali

Hey @José87 and @Leviathan this issue with the order of your starred segments should be resolved by now. If you're still experiencing issues with it, let me know or submit a support ticket . Thank you!

Soren
Denali

Uh oh, it does look like this is a bug 🐛 We were able to reproduce the issue and have passed this along to our engineers who are working on fixing it so that the starred segments aren't all jumbled up anymore. I'll keep you updated in this thread as soon as I have more information. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for the perfect use of the 'bug report' label 👍

Leviathan
Shkhara

I've just starred some new segments. They are not at the top of the new list, yet the list has gotten longer. They have been inserted somewhere in the middle.

Leviathan
Shkhara

This has happened to me too, and others are reporting their shoes have been mixed up! Seeing the most recently starred segments help to find segments of interest, now I can't find something I starred last week. Please fix this!