cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava does not show map and timings from the zepp

Sarabjeet
Mt. Kenya

Hi Team, 

I am having sync issue between Strava and Zepp. Whenever I start the activity in my Amazefit, it shows all the values correctly

When i sync my activity to the strava. It does not show the correct time, map and my location. Also, it does show the max speed of 0 km/h for my cycling activity. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Sarabjeet, the next best thing to do is to export a GPX copy of your activity from Zepp and upload it manually to Strava:

1. View the activity history, find the specific activity and view its details.
2. Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
3. Tap Export track

4. Click GPX format to start the export. Exported files can be found /storage/emulated/o/Zepp/gpx.

5. After exporting the file you will see a red Share button, click this to send the file to yourself or navigate to the location noted above on your phone.
6. Then upload the file to strava.com/upload/select

I hope this helps! 

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Sarabjeet, the next best thing to do is to export a GPX copy of your activity from Zepp and upload it manually to Strava:

1. View the activity history, find the specific activity and view its details.
2. Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
3. Tap Export track

4. Click GPX format to start the export. Exported files can be found /storage/emulated/o/Zepp/gpx.

5. After exporting the file you will see a red Share button, click this to send the file to yourself or navigate to the location noted above on your phone.
6. Then upload the file to strava.com/upload/select

I hope this helps! 

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team