cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Strava has stopped showing calories burned

AoifeB
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

My strava has stopped showing calories burned after a workout. My account is synced with a polar watch and has always displayed calories burned up to last week when it suddenly stopped? I can see the calories burned through my polar account but am not sure why it is not transferring over?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Working fine now, many thanks Scout.

Calories uploaded correctly today! Thanks

Hey @e_smith06
Thanks for confirming; glad to hear that it is working as expected. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

dwh1306
Shkhara

Same issue. Data from Peloton to Strava with the latter showing far less kcals. Until last week, the transferred kcal data matched the Peloton data. Funny thing, when the TCX file created by Strava is transferred to my Garmin Connect, the kcals match Peloton. Unfortunately, my "Lose It!" app takes the information from Strava, so it is now incorrect - and frustrating. 

petelo
Mt. Kenya

Following for sure! I am also using Polar device for syncing activity to Strava. It worked ok, but then started to act weird. What i noticed first was that calories does not match. Polar showed much bigger amount of calories. And this happened with many synced activities. Yesterday i noticed the opposite, now with the latest activity Strava shows more calories than Polar?

mgoblue
Mt. Kenya

On the last month noticed a discrepancy with 3rd uploads from Kinomap and  Cyclemeter for calories. At first I thought this was just Cyclemeter , but going back I can see it’s also Kinomap.   Has something changed on Strava where it recalculating calories on the upload? 

Hard to believe that 2 different 3rd party apps are having the same issue