cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Strava not updating my stats

SiroFits
Mt. Kenya

After riding for 3 days for a solo ride of 800km I finally combined the 3 rides into one using the Fit Files Combine tool before uploading to Strava. To my disappointment the ride never got added to my club leaderboard. I let that slide but now it is still not counting as my longest ride yet. My longest ride is still at 525 km which is definitely 3 years ago. Here is the ride that won't count as a longest ride https://www.strava.com/activities/10086632519

I need help to make these work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SiroFits
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and figure out what is going on.

If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SiroFits
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and figure out what is going on.

If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team