cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava Segments

Jasonhomey
Mt. Kenya

I have been a strava member for a while. Ever since 2020 during Covid, I have based my entire speed work around taking Strava segments in a crazy HIIT workout. It has helped me immensely in lowering my marathon times to below 2:50 now as a 50 year old. I used to look up different strava segments in different areas and map out my runs. I can't do that anymore with the updates because barely any of the segments are showing up anymore. Plus they show up randomly. I have a segment in my neighborhood run by 5 people that shows up but not the segment that over 2000+ people have run. It is really random. I wish Strava would go back to showing more of the segments. I have been a member for a while, but this literally defeats the purpose of me even using Strava anymore. Hopefully this is something being addressed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jasonhomey 

Thanks for your post and for taking your time to share your feedback. We know that segments are a very important part of Strava, and I've shared your feedback with the Team.

We have an existing open feature suggestion here, that suggests improvements in segment search functionality.  We would welcome your vote (hit the kudos button), and any additional comments you would like to add about how your would like to see this idea implemented.

Thanks again for sharing your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jasonhomey 

Thanks for your post and for taking your time to share your feedback. We know that segments are a very important part of Strava, and I've shared your feedback with the Team.

We have an existing open feature suggestion here, that suggests improvements in segment search functionality.  We would welcome your vote (hit the kudos button), and any additional comments you would like to add about how your would like to see this idea implemented.

Thanks again for sharing your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team