cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strave map in JustGiving shows Pacific ocean

finalarrow
Shkhara

I've linked my Strava account to my JustGiving account but every time I do a walk, I just see a map showing an area of the Pacific Ocean, and my walk route is not shown when I reposition the map to my location. Any idea why ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE: Our support team found that the user's device encountered GPS trouble towards the end of the activity which caused GPS information to be absent at the end of the file. This issue resulted in a straight line on the map which connect the last known positions. However, the issue in this activity should not cause the trouble you have reported on JustGiving. The next step would be to reach out to JustGiving's support team to gain more insight into how their system is processing activities.

JustGiving will have much more visibility into your JustGiving account. JustGiving's support team can be contacted using the following information: https://help.justgiving.com/hc/en-us/articles/213345609-How-to-contact-us

I hope this information points you in the right direction. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

Yep, my maps are coming through fine now.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hi, I'm afraid disconnecting and reconnecting still has the same problem. I raised a ticket with Strava but nothing back from them yet, apart from automatically generated messages with links to unhelpful articles.

Hey @finalarrow
Sorry to hear that didn't work. I see your open support ticket; 2831419. Someone will be with you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings