cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Issue

JoeShafei
Mt. Kenya

I renewed my subscription, but Strava created a new subscription that isn't showing in my app. My current subscription will expire in 22 days (a 1-year subscription), and the new one doesn’t appear. I’ve submitted two tickets but haven’t received any response. What should I do? It’s extremely frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @JoeShafei
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access (login, subscription, etc).

I see that you have an open support ticket; #3028846; our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @JoeShafei
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access (login, subscription, etc).

I see that you have an open support ticket; #3028846; our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team