cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training plan - Calendar

Beto_tri
Mt. Kenya

Is there any way to plan training on Strava? I signed up for a half marathon running training plan, but I can't see upcoming activities to do in my calendar. Is there this functionality in the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Beto_tri,

After you have started your training plan you will receive workout information directly in your inbox. You will receive email confirmation of your entry into the plan within minutes, and your first workout will be delivered the afternoon prior to the scheduled start date.

Unfortunately, training plans are only available on the web.

For information on the training plan you selected can be found on the website here.
More information on training plans for runs in gereral can be found on our support article here.

I hope this helps!

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Beto_tri,

After you have started your training plan you will receive workout information directly in your inbox. You will receive email confirmation of your entry into the plan within minutes, and your first workout will be delivered the afternoon prior to the scheduled start date.

Unfortunately, training plans are only available on the web.

For information on the training plan you selected can be found on the website here.
More information on training plans for runs in gereral can be found on our support article here.

I hope this helps!

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team