cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNSYNCED ACTIVITY

Kapelusz
Shkhara

Hello,

I have a problem with unsynced activity showing in my app. Cant sync it, cant delete it. Please help. Pics attached.

Screenshot_20220824-193545.png

Screenshot_20220824-193549.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Kapelusz,

Thanks for your post.  Here's a few things you can try that often resolve that situation:

1. Try recording a new activity, saving, and uploading that activity to see if it pushes any missing or pending uploads to your account.
  2. Log out and then back into the Strava App.
  3. Turn your phone off and then back on again.
  4. Make sure you are in an area with good data coverage or, even better, connect via WiFi and tap on the ride to try again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us.  Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to work with you directly to help resolve the issue. 

Jane (she/her)

Thanks a lot !! Its finally gone, youre the best !! ❤️🥳🖖🙌

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Kapelusz,

Thanks for your post.  Here's a few things you can try that often resolve that situation:

1. Try recording a new activity, saving, and uploading that activity to see if it pushes any missing or pending uploads to your account.
  2. Log out and then back into the Strava App.
  3. Turn your phone off and then back on again.
  4. Make sure you are in an area with good data coverage or, even better, connect via WiFi and tap on the ride to try again.

Jane (she/her)

Hi !

U see I have already did all of that. The activity is hanging on my feed for like a year now. I have searched for possible solutions many times, tried all the options u have mentioned and others. 

Is there a possibility somone will just manually delete it or sth? 🙂