cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my actitivites have vanished

Gastech
Mt. Kenya

I only have two entries on my strava one years ago and one earlier this year. Everything else has vanished including my marathons. Has this happened to anyone or has anything happened in recent times where stuff gets scrubbed. The first entry was from 2015 btw. Thanks in advance.

Be gutted if they are gone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Gastech 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear of the issue. What you're describing is often caused by having duplicate Strava accounts. I recommend signing out of Strava and signing back in, being sure to sign in with the email address you used to set up your original Strava account.

If that doesn't help, please submit a support ticket and a Strava Support Analyst will get in touch to troubleshoot with you directly.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Gastech 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear of the issue. What you're describing is often caused by having duplicate Strava accounts. I recommend signing out of Strava and signing back in, being sure to sign in with the email address you used to set up your original Strava account.

If that doesn't help, please submit a support ticket and a Strava Support Analyst will get in touch to troubleshoot with you directly.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings