Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Countdown to 2023 - Week 2! πŸŽ‰πŸ“£

Lola
Moderator Moderator

Hello Community Hub πŸ‘‹

Week 2 final (1).png

 

Wow, we are already in the second week of December and marching towards the half mark - what a busy week in the Community Hub with all the talks about comfort and discomfort, introductions of new members, and some chats around the Strava features.

Congratulations to the Community Hub members:

⭐ @CreakyCrank  

⭐@hugorenners 

for completing all the tasks in the Week 1 of our Countdown to 2023 πŸŽ‰ and earning some Strava swag - we will be reaching out to you soon! πŸ˜

To remind you:

πŸ† For the first 3 members who successfully finish all the activities in a week (from Thursday to Wed), there will be a small prize secured. If you stick with the Countdown for all 3 weeks and submit your activity completion each week, you will have a chance to win a top prize at the end of the countdown!

πŸ“¬ You can submit your activity completion by navigating back to that week's post and leaving a comment letting us know!

⏰ Once the activities for the week are announced each Thursday, you have time until Wednesday EOD next week to submit your completion. Be fast in order to get the prize!

If you have any questions let us know by commenting on this post!

Activities for this week:

• Look for the Hidden Community Snowball throughout the week - once located make sure you leave a kudo on the post! ❄️
  • Post a new idea in the Ideas section
  • Post a new discussion in the Campfire Chat

Happy countdown! πŸ•°πŸΎ

Lola
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

4 REPLIES 4

MattS_bsb
Elbrus

So this is related to posting on the community hub, not actual physical activities recorded on STRAVA?

Hello @MattS_bsb, that is correct! Let us know if you have any more questions πŸ™‚

Lola
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

CreakyCrank
Kilimanjaro

Once I find that snowball - I will kudo it, but here are my other 2 activities:

Found the missing 3rd bit (snowball)... kudo given.