cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Support help

Liv
Shkhara

Hello. I’ve opened so many “tickets” for support and haven’t heard from anyone in 24 hours to help with my issue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Liv,

I took a look at your submitted tickets and it looks like your email was responded to and all is good now. If you have any further issues, please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to help!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

sbowden1964
Mt. Kenya

I have opened 10 tickets, that get closed automatically.  I cannot access the email associated with the account and every time I open a ticket it goes to "Solved" within 1 minute with no information.  Strava is making is super had to try to become a subscriber, I have wasted over 3 hours trying to resolve this.  

Hey @sbowden1964
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. I took a look at your support tickets and found six tickets submitted with in ~24 hours. These tickets were merged into ticket #2939312 that was received yesterday morning. Our system will automatically merge support tickets from a user if they come in within a short amount of time.  We have found that some users will create multiple support tickets about a single issue, hence the merging of tickets. This is to ensure that we do not have more than one support agent working on different tickets that contains repetitive inquiries. 

We understand that there are times that the tickets will contain different inquiries, however, we feel that it is best to merge them and the support agent can address multiple inquiries in a single ticket. 

You also submitted a support ticket on June 2, #2925381, this was responded to by our support agent, Kirk. If you did not receive this response, please check your spam folder.

Our Support Team will be able to help you resolve this issue; someone will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Check what spam folder?  As stated, I don't have access to the email on file.  

Hey @sbowden1964
Please contact us using an email address you do have access to this way you will get the response from our support team. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

As far as I can tell it does not give you an option of entering an email, it takes you thru the decision loop and asks you if you want to contact support giving you the only option of email.  You never enter the email address.  I assume it uses the default email you have on file, which is what I am trying to change.  

Hey @sbowden1964
You can send an email to support@strava.zendesk.com from any email address. If you have any trouble, let me know. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Liv,

I took a look at your submitted tickets and it looks like your email was responded to and all is good now. If you have any further issues, please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to help!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

anchskier
Denali

@Liv - in my experience, it usually takes more than 24 hours to get a response to a support ticket.  Usually more like 48 hours, give or take.  Give them a chance.  Submitting a bunch of extra supports tickets isn’t going to speed anything up.