cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Prolong premium early to make use of coupon

Jörn
Mt. Kenya

Hi all,

I am thinking about getting a premium membership.

As I've seen that there is a coupon for a yearly membership at the end of each year in the recent years, I was thinking, if it is possible, to prolong a membership early, an make use of a coupon is available.

So if I start a yeary membership now, could I prolong this membership early, let's say in December this year, and use a coupon for it then?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jörn 

Thanks for your post.  We've offered a number of different Subscription promotions.  I'm going to send this post to our Support Team, so someone from our Payment Team can provide you with any relevant details.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jörn 

Thanks for your post.  We've offered a number of different Subscription promotions.  I'm going to send this post to our Support Team, so someone from our Payment Team can provide you with any relevant details.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings