cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Goals

ddardano
Mt. Kenya

Hi all!  I have been setting goals and tracking against them for some time.  I just started MTB.  I did a ride last and this week and the distance and elevation (my two goals) did not show these rides.  I went back and see that when you set a goal you need to choose - Ride, MTB, etc.  There is a feature to select All Sports which would have included both.  The Question is: now that I have a weekly goal that we originally set to Ride, how to I change that to add other activities such as MTB?  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

The best way I think would be to add a new goal that is set for "all ride" so that it includes all forms or riding without mixing in other activities like runs/walks/hikes unless you want to include those as well.  A new goal will still pull data from the past, so if you make one for the annual goal today, it will still compile the stats back to January 1st.  Weekly goals work the same, just set it to "all ride".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

anchskier
Denali

The best way I think would be to add a new goal that is set for "all ride" so that it includes all forms or riding without mixing in other activities like runs/walks/hikes unless you want to include those as well.  A new goal will still pull data from the past, so if you make one for the annual goal today, it will still compile the stats back to January 1st.  Weekly goals work the same, just set it to "all ride".

Yes you are right!  I just did not think it would retro back but it did.  Thanks!