cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unclaimable Challenges

BristleBeard
Mt. Kenya

I have come across too many challenges on Strava that make it impossible to claim any prizes though deceptive practices for those who make the challenges. Has anyone delt with this issue before? I currently am dealing with "The Feed" for the second time with unmet rewards. They now owe me twice. Other challenges flat out offer 'money' in the description but will turn around and re-word the deals when anyone gets to the rewards pages to include Subsciptions, purchase, Expiring rewards. I'm getting tired of no help with this.

Anyone else?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Katie
Strava
Strava
Strava often partners with other brands to sponsor challenges which offer rewards. These sponsored challenges have legitimate redemption processes which we evaluate and can verify are working properly.

@BristleBeard Challenge completion emails are typically sent once a challenge is completed; however, some may be sent once the challenge has ended. You should be able to access the redemption flow via the completion email as well as through the Redeem Reward button on the challenge page. As this particular challenge is still ongoing you should be able to claim the reward via the challenge page if you have completed it. If you aren't receiving the completion email it is possible something is causing those emails to bounce. We've sent a reply to your help ticket so if you are still having issues accessing the email or the reward link please let us know and we can investigate further.

Katie
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Katie
Strava
Strava
Strava often partners with other brands to sponsor challenges which offer rewards. These sponsored challenges have legitimate redemption processes which we evaluate and can verify are working properly.

@BristleBeard Challenge completion emails are typically sent once a challenge is completed; however, some may be sent once the challenge has ended. You should be able to access the redemption flow via the completion email as well as through the Redeem Reward button on the challenge page. As this particular challenge is still ongoing you should be able to claim the reward via the challenge page if you have completed it. If you aren't receiving the completion email it is possible something is causing those emails to bounce. We've sent a reply to your help ticket so if you are still having issues accessing the email or the reward link please let us know and we can investigate further.

Katie
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team