cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wisdom Wednesday - September 27th, 2023

Kimberly22
Strava
Strava

Welcome back to Wisdom Wednesday! Every other Wednesday we'll drop a question in the Community Hub. You then have 9 days (that's until the following Friday) to showcase your Strava knowledge and answer the question.

Question: I completed a hard activity and I don’t see it showing up on my Fitness & Freshness graph, what can I do to fix this?

image (11).png

Remember to submit your answer in the comments by October 6th. The winner will be randomly selected from the correct answers to win a free one-month Strava subscription! 🙌 

The lucky winner will be announced on October 9th.

Already a Strava Subscriber? You'll get a free month added to the end of your Subscription period.

Click here to subscribe to this series and ensure you don't miss any future posts:  Wisdom Wednesdays

Kimberly22 (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

2 REPLIES 2

Kimberly22
Strava
Strava

Thank you to those who participated in this week's Wisdom Wednesday series! Unfortunately, we did not receive a correct answer. Don't worry, your next shot at a free one-month subscription starts October 11th.

Question: I completed a hard activity and I don’t see it showing up on my Fitness & Freshness graph, what can I do to fix this?

Answer: This is because the activity in question does not have any Relative Effort score or Power data associated with it. Power data is available for bicycling activities and should be calculated from a Power MeterAt this time, estimated power will not be considered for your Fitness & Freshness score. You can earn a Relative Effort score on your activity by including heart rate data or a Perceived Exertion on your efforts. Unfortunately, there is no way to add heart rate data to uploaded activities retroactively but you can add a Perceived Exertion at any time by visiting the individual activity page (see directions below). Track your fitness with our premium feature Fitness and Freshness graph and watch the number rise!

image (12).png

Kimberly22 (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

kosickim
Mt. Kenya

Give it a sec to load and if you still don’t see it then reach out to customer service for help

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings