cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm user from Thailand and just completed run 10,000 km recently. ^^

ultawtong
Shkhara

I'm use strava for a long time and just completed 10,000 km run recently. 

We created a club to inspire each other with runner in Thailand. 😊

https://www.strava.com/clubs/ultramad19 

I'm not sure how we can promote our club through any chat room.

If publicizing our club through the chat room is a violation of the rules. We apologize. 🙏

"Every effort counts on Strava."
Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @ultawtong

Thanks for posting and great job on your 10,000km run! I took a look at your club and see you have an event coming up. This is a great way to get members to your club.Another way to build your community is to post frequently. Engage with your community will get them to engage with you. You may also want to create a post on your other social networks to invite new members to your club. Building a club takes time; the most successful clubs started with just a handful of people and now have thousands of members. Best of luck to your club!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @ultawtong

Thanks for posting and great job on your 10,000km run! I took a look at your club and see you have an event coming up. This is a great way to get members to your club.Another way to build your community is to post frequently. Engage with your community will get them to engage with you. You may also want to create a post on your other social networks to invite new members to your club. Building a club takes time; the most successful clubs started with just a handful of people and now have thousands of members. Best of luck to your club!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi Scout,

can we create a club challange ? I only see the groub challange but i could not share it to the club. it seem to be limit for the people join the group challange. do you have any advise for the challage inside the club member? 

hey @Theerawut
Thanks for your post. At this time you cannot create club challenges. This idea has been posted to our ideas board: Create Club Challenges. You can add your kudos and comments to that post to show your support for this idea. 

While you cannot create a club challenge, you can create a club event:  Creating your Strava Club Event

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi, @Scout 

I will try my best.

Thank you very much for your support.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings