cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

List Athlete Activities Limit

chwunder
Mt. Kenya

Hi there, i´m just trying out a bit the Strava API to explore whats possible. I recently stumbled across the endpoint to list all users activities. I have tried this myself, but found that there is a limit of retrieving only the last recent 200 activities. Is there any chance to litterally retrieve all activities from that user uploaded to strava? I have myself more than 2000 uploaded activities and would really like to get all of them.

Do you know if there is any chance to increase that limit or get all activities?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jsamoocha
Shkhara

@Jan_Mantau The page parameter works perfectly ATM (at least for the /activities endpoint), so there is no need to add complexity with the timestamp arithmetic

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

First option would be not using this endpoint because you can get the segment efforts per activity or per segment too.

Second option is to make the start start_date_local and end_date_local so narrow that you definitely  get all the segment efforts in there. It would be some strain on your limits though.

jsamoocha
Shkhara

You get a paginated response. Did you try adding the `page` and/or `per_page` request parameters?