cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return detailed representation for multiple activity ids

cem8301
Shkhara

I would like a faster method of querying a detailed representation for a list of Strava activities. I can make a single query via:

/activities/{id}

However, I have 1000 activities and need to make a seperate call for each acitivity id. And this takes too long.

It would be nice to be able to query on a list of activity ids. Is this possible?

Side note: The same question was stated nicely on another forum. I did not write it, but will link for clarity.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

Depending on which data you need from the activity, getLoggedInAthleteActivities returns a good amount of data and can give you up to 200 activities at a time. It isn't the full detailed representation but has most of the key top-level data like distance, speed, time, etc...

Otherwise at the moment the only option is what you said with retrieving each activity individually.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

Depending on which data you need from the activity, getLoggedInAthleteActivities returns a good amount of data and can give you up to 200 activities at a time. It isn't the full detailed representation but has most of the key top-level data like distance, speed, time, etc...

Otherwise at the moment the only option is what you said with retrieving each activity individually.

@ActivityFix I'm looking to get segment_efforts and their rank data, which are not part of the general activities output 😕 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings