cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance with indoor biking

Ahpaul
Mt. Kenya

I understand I can create a manual entry for something like indoor biking and then include distance, but I WANT the HR and other data from my GARMIN forerunner 55, when it syncs to Strava there’s no way I can currently add a distance, is there a solution for this that doesn’t include creating a manual activity and then losing all that nice data from my watch from the workout?  Surely I’m not the only person that wants to add indoor bike distances to my Strava workouts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Ahpaul 

Thanks for posting about this. It isn't currently possible to add distance to recorded activities on Strava.  However this has been suggested over on our Ideas Board, and we would welcome your vote (kudos button) and any additional comments you would like to add on that post

Check out the feature suggestion here

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Ahpaul 

Thanks for posting about this. It isn't currently possible to add distance to recorded activities on Strava.  However this has been suggested over on our Ideas Board, and we would welcome your vote (kudos button) and any additional comments you would like to add on that post

Check out the feature suggestion here

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team