cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava - MyZone via Apple Health 🙈

SamW
Mt. Kenya

Hello, 

I am hoping you can help me. I am having issues with Apple Health syncing with Strava. 

Yesterday, I played a netball match. I’m unable to keep my phone on me or use my Apple Watch so I have a MyZone MZ-Switch that I wear as a chest strap. 

MyZone activities will sync to my Apple Health app as an activity but then I can’t seem get this to sync to Strava. 

Is this an issue as the data is being pulled from MyZone to Apple Health? 

It’s important that I try and find a work around with this as I am doing a big charity event and I have my Strava linked to my Just giving page. 

I hope this all makes sense. Please let me know if you need more info. I’ve included a screenshot of the recorded data on Apple Health. 

Best wishes, 

Sam
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @SamW 

Thanks for posting about this and apologies for any confusion.

Only activities recorded with the Apple Watch Workout app recorded within the past 30 days are able to sync to Strava. Activities uploaded to the Health app from a third party will not sync to Strava, which is why your MyZone activities are not making it to Strava.

The workaround would be to record with your Apple Watch instead, or create the activity manually in Strava.

More information on the Health/Strava integration

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @SamW 

Thanks for posting about this and apologies for any confusion.

Only activities recorded with the Apple Watch Workout app recorded within the past 30 days are able to sync to Strava. Activities uploaded to the Health app from a third party will not sync to Strava, which is why your MyZone activities are not making it to Strava.

The workaround would be to record with your Apple Watch instead, or create the activity manually in Strava.

More information on the Health/Strava integration

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team