cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fréquence cardiaque n'apparait pas sur Strava /Heart rate not showing on Strava

Victor1
Mt. Kenya

Bonjour, je viens d'acheter un garmin HRM-dual (capteur de fréquence cardiaque), je l'ai utilisé sur route avec un garmin edge Explore 2 et la fréquence cardiaque apparaît bien sur garmin connect mais pas sur Strava. J'ai aussi essayé sur zwift, ma fréquence cardiaque apparaît bien sur garmin connect (zwift est lié avec garmin connect et Strava) mais pas sur Strava encore une fois.

Serait il possible de m'aider pour afficher ma fréquence cardiaque sur Strava.
Bonne journée

TRANSLATION: Hello, I just bought a Garmin HRM-dual (heart rate sensor), I used it on the road with a Garmin edge Explore 2 and the heart rate appears well on Garmin connect but not on Strava. I also tried on Zwift, my heart rate appears well on Garmin Connect (Zwift is linked with Garmin Connect and Strava) but not on Strava once again.
Would it be possible to help me display my heart rate on Strava?
Good day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Victor1

Thanks for your post. Please check that you have granted Strava consent to process and store your health-related data which includes heart rate data. If you'd like Strava to collect and process health data for future activities you can change your permission settings before your next upload. You may need to double check that you have entered your Date of Birth on your account as well. Please go ahead and update your account information on your profile settings page: https://www.strava.com/settings/profile. If you are under 16, you will be unable to approve health permissions as this time.

Unfortunately, our team won't be able to add health-related data back to any activities uploaded while Strava did not have permission to store this data.

If this is not the case and you are still not seeing your heart rate on new activity uploads, please submit a support ticket and include a direct link to an activity in question so that we can further investigate. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Victor1

Thanks for your post. Please check that you have granted Strava consent to process and store your health-related data which includes heart rate data. If you'd like Strava to collect and process health data for future activities you can change your permission settings before your next upload. You may need to double check that you have entered your Date of Birth on your account as well. Please go ahead and update your account information on your profile settings page: https://www.strava.com/settings/profile. If you are under 16, you will be unable to approve health permissions as this time.

Unfortunately, our team won't be able to add health-related data back to any activities uploaded while Strava did not have permission to store this data.

If this is not the case and you are still not seeing your heart rate on new activity uploads, please submit a support ticket and include a direct link to an activity in question so that we can further investigate. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings