cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get heart rate from Google Fit?

XlR
Mt. Kenya

Hello everyone,

I have a (Oppo) Watch that isn't compatible with Strava, but Google Fit is. So I synchronized my heart rate to Google Fit and I connected Google Fit to Strava (the connection works because the activities are synchronized), but the heart rate doesn't work...

Thank you in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @XlR 

Thanks for your post. You didn't mention what device or App you were using to record, but I'm guessing it's with the Strava Android App, using your Android phone?

If that's the case, you would need to pair a compatible bluetooth heart rate sensor to the Strava Mobile App in order to see heart rate on those activities.  Recording the HR separately with a watch and syncing that to GoogleFit will not  result in your heart rate data being present on your Strava activity.

Find out more details here

Let us know if you have further questions, and thanks again for posting.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @XlR 

Thanks for your post. You didn't mention what device or App you were using to record, but I'm guessing it's with the Strava Android App, using your Android phone?

If that's the case, you would need to pair a compatible bluetooth heart rate sensor to the Strava Mobile App in order to see heart rate on those activities.  Recording the HR separately with a watch and syncing that to GoogleFit will not  result in your heart rate data being present on your Strava activity.

Find out more details here

Let us know if you have further questions, and thanks again for posting.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team