cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share some activities and not others?

alex_
Mt. Kenya

Hello,

I have a Polar Vantage V2 that synchronize and share all my activities on Strava. It works like a charm.

However, I would like to share some activities (for example: running) and not others (for example: swimming).

In Strava's settings, it seems that it is "all or nothing". I wish I was wrong.

Could you give me an answer?

Best,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@Alex,

We also have this idea requested in the Ideas board, here. You can show your support by clicking on the kudos button and adding a comment to the thread.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@Alex,

We also have this idea requested in the Ideas board, here. You can show your support by clicking on the kudos button and adding a comment to the thread.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @alex_ 

Thanks for posting about this.  The best way to accomplish this on Strava is to change your default activity privacy settings so all of your activities sync to your Strava account visible only to you.  Then you can edit the individual activities you wish to share so they appear to either everyone on Strava or just your Followers.

I hope that's helpful.  For more information on all of our privacy controls, please visit our privacy center and take the time to ensure your selections in Strava represent your intended experience.

Jane (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings