cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR and other data no longer upload long with activity

sterumbelow
Shkhara

Hi,

There seems to be an issue with HR and other data such as map and pace no longer displaying on Strava with activities uploaded from the Apple Watch.

My Yoga activities stopped having HR data - although it’s shown in the activity in Apple Fitness. Someone else on Reddit has had the same issue with a recent run. https://www.reddit.com/r/Strava/comments/15ofdf7/why_isnt_analysis_hr_and_map_not_available/?utm_sou...

Would appreciate you looking into this! Also worth noting that I updated to the latest Strava app yesterday, so this bug has shown up since then. 

Thanks,

Ste. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, Jane. 
Yes I was recording with the Apple Watch workout app. Fortunately it seemed to be a temporary bug because it’s fixed itself now. Must’ve been something going on with the Strava upload process!

Thanks,

Ste. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @sterumbelow 

Thanks for posting about this!  Can you confirm you are recording with the Apple Watch Workout App?  (As opposed to the Strava App for Apple watch).  Also does this problem seem to be continuing as you upload subsequent activities?  Thanks.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi, Jane. 
Yes I was recording with the Apple Watch workout app. Fortunately it seemed to be a temporary bug because it’s fixed itself now. Must’ve been something going on with the Strava upload process!

Thanks,

Ste. 

sterumbelow
Shkhara

IMG_5594.jpeg

IMG_5593.jpeg

Images show today’s yoga and one from two days ago.