cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Strava in Google Calendar

Darman
Mt. Kenya

Until about a month I was able to view my Strava activities in Google Calendar. However it stopped working and I can't get it to work, could it be due to a change in Strava? Any thoughts about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @Darman
Thanks for the additional info and sorry for the delay. If this is still an issue, please submit a support ticket and our team will work with you to figure out what's going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Darman 

Thanks for posting about this.  Do you recall if you were using a third party tool to do this?  This functionality doesn't exist natively in Strava, but there are some tools out there that do it.  Here's a couple of links that might be helpful:

Reddit thread

Zapier

Jane (she/her)

Thank you very much Jane for your response!

I didn't use any third party tools, I simply used Strava's calendar sharing feature. In fact, I still have the shared Strava calendar in Google Calendar (http://stravcal.com/ical/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx), it just stopped syncing with Google Calendar in December. Instead Strava now only allows calendar sharing as a widget. I think the previous functionality was very good.

Hey @Darman
Thanks for the additional info and sorry for the delay. If this is still an issue, please submit a support ticket and our team will work with you to figure out what's going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings