cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Issue with Amazfit GTR 2 Not Displaying as Device on Strava/Problema com GTR 2 não exibido no Strava

Lucaasvictoor
Mt. Kenya

I have successfully connected my Amazfit GTR 2 to the Zepp app and linked it with Strava. However, my Strava activities do not show that they were recorded using the GTR 2. I have ensured that the Zepp app is synced with Strava and both apps are updated to their latest versions. I have also checked and reauthenticated the connection between Zepp and Strava, but the problem persists. How can I resolve this issue?

Conectei com sucesso meu GTR 2 ao aplicativo Zepp e vinculei-o ao Strava. No entanto, minhas atividades no Strava não mostram que foram gravadas usando o GTR 2. Garanti que o aplicativo Zepp esteja sincronizado com o Strava e que ambos os aplicativos estejam atualizados para as versões mais recentes. Também verifiquei e reautentiquei a conexão entre Zepp e Strava, mas o problema persiste. Como posso resolver esse problema?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lucaasvictoor & @VadtrumFan
Thanks for posting about this and sorry the data from your device is not being recognized properly on Strava. We do not have this device mapped in our system yet - which can cause your activity statistics to appear differently from what you see on the original platform you use.

We've filed a ticket for our engineers to add this model to Strava. Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lucaasvictoor & @VadtrumFan
Thanks for posting about this and sorry the data from your device is not being recognized properly on Strava. We do not have this device mapped in our system yet - which can cause your activity statistics to appear differently from what you see on the original platform you use.

We've filed a ticket for our engineers to add this model to Strava. Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

VadtrumFan
Mt. Kenya
Привіт, є рішення проблемиHello, there is a solution to the problem

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Lucaasvictoor 

Thanks for your post. Someone from our Support Team will be happy to take a look at your account and see what's going on. Please be patient and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket 

Jane (she/her)