cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Issue with heart rate on One UI 5

Armantaherian
Mt. Kenya

Hello 👋

I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 to One UI 5, since then I have issue with getting heart rate when I'm doing exercise (I mostly do running).

Sometimes it only shows a static number from start till end, sometimes it gets only zero, sometimes nothing and nothing will show in my report page on Starava. 

It seems they have changed something… because they had some note in the One UI 5 release note about the changing the heart rate algorithm and accuracy, so please take a look at it please.

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Armantaherian & @MrSPV
Thanks for the post. @Armantaherian, we're going to send this over to our Support team as we did with @MrSPV's post...
If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

rippleis
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I have the same issue with galaxy watch 4.

What was the solution ?

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Armantaherian & @MrSPV
Thanks for the post. @Armantaherian, we're going to send this over to our Support team as we did with @MrSPV's post...
If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

MrSPV
Shkhara

I've just posted with what sounds like the same problem. Started about two weeks ago.

Mike

Hey @MrSPV
Thanks for your post and sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issue.  Our Team is aware of it and is in the process of investigating.  In the meantime, there are couple of things you can try.  

• Turn off auto-pause and see if that makes a difference
  • Try an uninstall/reinstall of the Watch App

If neither of the above work, please submit a support ticket and we can route you to the team that is looking into this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hiya Scout

I've still not been able to properly test for various reasons including another problem occurring as detailed here:

https://communityhub.strava.com/t5/devices-and-connections/another-new-problem-on-galaxy-watch-4/td-...

Will do so as soon as I can.

Thanks

Mike