cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of "voice messages" during the ride with gpx track.

Jakobs14
Mt. Kenya
Hello everyone!
Recently I used Strava to drive along a GPS track and saw that there was no option for voice messages saying, for example: turn right, left, continue straight, et.
Strava only tells me meaningless things like: you stopped, started riding, resumed riding. It doesn't make sense because I know such things myself...
If there are such options in Strava, where to look for them in the settings? And if they don't exist, I think it's a big minus compared to other cycling programs.
Please help!
J.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jakobs14 

Thanks for posting about this.  Turn by Turn directions are not currently available on Strava.  This idea has been suggested over on our Ideas Board and you can view it at the link below:

Suggestion for Turn by Turn Directions

We would welcome your vote (kudos) and any additional comments you would like to add.  Thanks so much for your contribution.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jakobs14 

Thanks for posting about this.  Turn by Turn directions are not currently available on Strava.  This idea has been suggested over on our Ideas Board and you can view it at the link below:

Suggestion for Turn by Turn Directions

We would welcome your vote (kudos) and any additional comments you would like to add.  Thanks so much for your contribution.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings