cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mejorar funciones con COROS | Enhance features with COROS

Xals_garcia
Shkhara

Llevo años usando STRAVA pro y estoy muy contento con el servicio que dais, no tengo problema en pagar la subscripción, pero sintiéndolo mucho, lo he dejado de hacer hasta que no lleguen mejoras con mi dispositivo COROS. 

¿Tenéis pensado ofrecer compatibilidad con BEACON para dispositivos COROS?

¿Va a ofrecer Live segments COROS en sus dispositivos?

Gracias

I've been using STRAVA pro for years and I'm very happy with the service you provide, I have no problem paying the subscription, but sorry, I've stopped doing it until improvements arrive with my COROS device.

Do you plan to offer BEACON support for COROS devices?

Are you going to offer COROS Live segments on your devices?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Xals_garcia 

Thanks for posting in the Strava Community Hub!  Currently the live segments and beacon features are not available on Coros devices.  

Live Segments Compatible Devices

Beacon Compatible Devices

You might want to share your suggestion to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Xals_garcia 

Thanks for posting in the Strava Community Hub!  Currently the live segments and beacon features are not available on Coros devices.  

Live Segments Compatible Devices

Beacon Compatible Devices

You might want to share your suggestion to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings