cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Mi Fitness synchronization swimming activity to Strava

rorromm
Mt. Kenya

Since last days of February my swimming activities are displaying absurd distances althoug I always swimm the same distance (about 2km). Lately these 2km in Mi Fitness are translated to about 37Km (!!!) in Strava. There must be some interface issue:

1712481594-shareTmp.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-08-10-21-33-421_com.strava-edit.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support: There are a few things we can recommend. First,  please make sure your device is up to date with the latest firmware and that your Mi Fitness app is also updated.

If, after recording a new activity, you are still noticing the same issue, please reach out to Xiaomi support for additional troubleshooting steps. You can find support for your location here:  https://www.mi.com/global/support/contact

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Gwen23
Mt. Kenya

Same problem here. Watch is recording fine. In the strava app I get a ridiculous distance and speed. Changing the activity from a swim to a run, sometimes helps to get to see the accurate distance and speed, but as soon as I change it back to swimming it shows this ridiculous data again. Please fix this bug for us. 

looks like it might be fixed. the last swim is ok

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support: There are a few things we can recommend. First,  please make sure your device is up to date with the latest firmware and that your Mi Fitness app is also updated.

If, after recording a new activity, you are still noticing the same issue, please reach out to Xiaomi support for additional troubleshooting steps. You can find support for your location here:  https://www.mi.com/global/support/contact

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Mi shows correct data, both on the watch and in the app. Other activities are fine too. Seems the bug is on your side 🤔

Jacek
Mt. Kenya

Same here. It was fine until the end of Feb 

1000008864.jpg

and got messed up at the beginning of March

1000008858.jpg

1000008857.jpg

  

A now I'm getting flagged like some fraud 😅

1000008876.jpg

Kaczaba
Mt. Kenya

I have same problem. 

Serhii_Ovsianyk
Mt. Kenya

I have the same problem.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)