cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Missing Strava app on Apple Watch

Ssairi
Shkhara

I have missing Strava app on the watch but on the phone it says my watch is connected to it this is annoying anyone could help me solve this ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!  Apologies for any confusion on this.  In order to install the Strava Apple Watch App, you need Watch OS 8.0 or later and iOS 15.0 or later on your phone.  Unfortunately you won't be able to do an install unless you meet these requirements.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!  Apologies for any confusion on this.  In order to install the Strava Apple Watch App, you need Watch OS 8.0 or later and iOS 15.0 or later on your phone.  Unfortunately you won't be able to do an install unless you meet these requirements.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Jane (she/her)

Bonjour j’ai les versions WatchOS 11.0 et iOS 18.0 (de septembre 2024).

Mon appli Strava ne s’installe pas malgré avoir demandé l’installation depuis l’application Watch sur mon iPhone (cf screenshot)

Je suis abonné

Avez-vous une solution ?

IMG_6038.jpeg

I have the most recent versions of Watch OS and iOS on my phone and Strava still will not install on my watch. I have tried restarting both devices and it still will not install. What other fixes are there?

thx!

I have met the requirements but still can’t download strava and spotify on my apple watch.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Ssairi 

Thanks for posting about this.  Please ensure you have followed the instructions below:

Set up Strava on your Apple Watch:

• Download the Strava app on your iPhone if you haven't already.
  • Open the "My Watch” section of the Apple Watch app on your phone.
  • Find the Strava app to install on your watch. If it's already installed on your Watch, then open the app on your Watch. If it's not installed, tap on Install next to Strava in the Watch App.
  • Open the Strava app on your Watch. You will be prompted (on your phone) to authorize Strava for Apple Watch.
  • The Strava Apple Watch app supports watchOS 6.0 or later and iOS 13.0 or later.

For more information and updates on the Strava Apple Watch App, please visit our help article here: https://support.strava.com/ - Apple Watch Strava App

Also check out our blog post and FAQ on using your Apple Watch with Strava.  

Jane (she/her)

Watch OS 8.8.1, iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 18.0

Strava app disappeared from my watch, it WAS working correctly Tuesday.  NOT SURE when I upgraded to 18.0 from 17.x - might have been after Tuesday.  Followed steps above (reinstalled Strava just to be sure).  Strava app does not show up in the list, so not able to choose it.  What is the next step?

IMG_787132A95F55-1.jpeg

I have the same issue! It disappeared today 

 This is what it says is there a reason why it’s not installing here on my watch ? 

IMG_6759.jpeg

Hello,

Did you find a solution to install it ? Mine can't too