cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

New device won’t load old data.

Podgey
Mt. Kenya

Can somebody please point me in the right direction. I’ve been using the app for a couple years and the old phone died. I’ve loaded the app on the new phone, had to change a password for the account because I had forgotten the old. No saved data is showing it looks like a new account and restore purchase button comes up with an error message. I have entered multiple requests for assistance and received no reply. My subscription is still active.

can anyone suggest a possible solution to this? It would be much appreciated cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Podgey

Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. What you're describing is often caused by having duplicate Strava accounts.

I took a look at your support ticket with Hans, #2956739 and they provided steps to log into the account that has your data. If you need further assistance, please respond to that email or submit a new help ticket and our team will work with you to ensure you have access to your activity data. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Podgey

Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. What you're describing is often caused by having duplicate Strava accounts.

I took a look at your support ticket with Hans, #2956739 and they provided steps to log into the account that has your data. If you need further assistance, please respond to that email or submit a new help ticket and our team will work with you to ensure you have access to your activity data. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Podgey
Mt. Kenya

Not getting any help here and after initial reply from Hans @ customer service nothing since. Once my yearly subscription runs out will not be renewing. Shame about losing that data.