cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problème entre synchronisation parcours montre Huawei et rendu sur Strava

Elpiment
Mt. Kenya

Bonjour a toute et à tous 

j'ai un petit soucis avec mon Strava je vous explique mon problème ou apparament je ne suis pas le seul et pas forcément avec le même appareil 

Quand je réalise une sortie course a pied ou vélo ou course les temps au kms , temps totale et altitude ne corresponde pas a mon suivi sur mon application de montre Huawei auquel corresponde parfaitement mais temps au kms et a mon temps total d'effort . Il y a t-il des modifications possible ou comment faut il procéder pour la bonne synchronisation.

Sachant que sur une activité de 6h j'ai 30 minutes de différence et les kms détaillés ne correspondent pas à ce effectuer Strava fais une moyenne de tous a lui seul . Ça n'a donc aucun rapport avec l'effort effectuer . Merci 😚

TRANSLATION:

Hello everyone

I have a little problem with my Strava I explain my problem or apparently I am not the only one and not necessarily with the same device

When I do a running or cycling or running outing the times in kms, total time and altitude do not correspond to my monitoring on my Huawei watch application which corresponds perfectly but time in kms and my total effort time. Are there any possible modifications or how should I proceed for the correct synchronization.

Knowing that on a 6h activity I have 30 minutes of difference and the detailed kms do not correspond to what I do Strava makes an average of all by itself. It therefore has nothing to do with the effort made. Thank you 😚

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Elpiment 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear of the issues.

In some situations you can change the distance that is shown for your activity. Changing the distance stream may also update the pace or duration of an activity. If your device created a distance stream using sensors such as a speed sensor, pedometer, or accelerometer, you can switch your distance on Strava to use GPS data rather than the generated distance stream.

To swap your distance stream:

• Go to your activity page on the website (this feature is currently not accessible in our mobile apps)
  • From the activity page click on (◦◦◦) the more options menu > Correct Distance.
  • From the pop-up, click "Correct Distance".
  • When the status changes from "Calculating" to "Updated," refresh the page.

If you would like to revert the change, you can click the same link and click "Revert Distance".

For more information, see our article on How distance is calculated for your activity

Please give that a try on activities where you are noticing the inaccuracy, and let us know that generates more accurate data for the Strava activity page.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Elpiment 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear of the issues.

In some situations you can change the distance that is shown for your activity. Changing the distance stream may also update the pace or duration of an activity. If your device created a distance stream using sensors such as a speed sensor, pedometer, or accelerometer, you can switch your distance on Strava to use GPS data rather than the generated distance stream.

To swap your distance stream:

• Go to your activity page on the website (this feature is currently not accessible in our mobile apps)
  • From the activity page click on (◦◦◦) the more options menu > Correct Distance.
  • From the pop-up, click "Correct Distance".
  • When the status changes from "Calculating" to "Updated," refresh the page.

If you would like to revert the change, you can click the same link and click "Revert Distance".

For more information, see our article on How distance is calculated for your activity

Please give that a try on activities where you are noticing the inaccuracy, and let us know that generates more accurate data for the Strava activity page.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings