cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava on Galaxy watch 4 classic lte cuts down the kms

Ayushk048
Mt. Kenya

Recently I started facing issue on wear Os strava app. It cuts down the kms after syncing to strava mobile app. I have attached my activity screen shots from phone and watch also link. It is frustrating it cuts the kms. For instance I done 50.88 kms but on strava app it shows 49.26 kms.

Activity link : https://strava.app.link/P5TkHBS9uMb

1000209367.png

1000209574.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Ayushk048 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about this issue. Has it persisted? If so, I recommend trying a reinstall of the App on your watch:

Please go ahead and delete the Strava application from your watch. Power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your watch back on and reinstall the Strava application. Unfortunately, this means any unsynced activities will be discarded.

Google Play Store:

Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming

How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Please let me know if this doesn't help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Ayushk048 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about this issue. Has it persisted? If so, I recommend trying a reinstall of the App on your watch:

Please go ahead and delete the Strava application from your watch. Power your device off for 10 seconds, turn your watch back on and reinstall the Strava application. Unfortunately, this means any unsynced activities will be discarded.

Google Play Store:

Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming

How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Please let me know if this doesn't help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team