cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probleme de connexion / Connection problem

Rom07800
Mt. Kenya

Bonjour, j'ai une montre galaxy sport.

Jusqu'à la dernière mise à jour tout fonctionnait très bien. Depuis plus possible de synchroniser ma montre avec l'application. 

J'ai tout réinstaller et maintenant je ne peu plus ajouter ma montre à mon compte strava même en entrant le code à 4 chiffres. 

TRANSLATION: Hello, I have a galaxy sport watch.

Until the last update everything worked fine. Since then it is no longer possible to synchronize my watch with the application.

I reinstalled everything and now I can no longer add my watch to my strava account even by entering the 4-digit code.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Rom07800 

I'm sorry to hear of the issue. Can you confirm you're following the steps below?

Here are directions to set up Strava on your Samsung and how to access the four-digit code required to connect:

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Rom07800 

I'm sorry to hear of the issue. Can you confirm you're following the steps below?

Here are directions to set up Strava on your Samsung and how to access the four-digit code required to connect:

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Merci de votre réponse, 

J'ai tout fait comme décrit sauf qu'au moment d'entrée le code dans ma montre et de valider,  j'ai un message d'erreur sur ma montre :"error trying to complete your authentication"

TRANSLATION: Thank you for your response,  I did everything as described except that when entering the code into my watch and validating, I got an error message on my watch: "error trying to complete your authentication"

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings