cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Synchronization Issue with Technogym/MyWellness

Jimknils
Shkhara

A gym I am using has Technogym equipment (Bike & Rowing) - I have connected the Strava & Technogym/MyWellness accounts in the respective apps, but the synchronization does not seem to fully work:
- Bike rides (that I tracked with my bike computer and sync with Strava) are imported into MyWellness

- Rows in the gym (that I tracked with the Technogym app) are not imported into Strava

Any ideas? Thanks!

Edit: In Strava, I enabled the 'Partner Integration' and also granted access to the mywellness cloud app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our support team:   We suggest reaching out to the company directly for any questions. To provide some context, we have a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data. These integrations are built and maintained by those 3rd party developers which means that any troubleshooting questions are better directed their way.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

smiley125
Mt. Kenya

Did you ever get a solution to this?

Unfortunately not. I followed Strava's suggestion and created a ticket with Technogym but never received an answer. 😞

I sent an email two weeks ago. This is last week's reply. Asked for an update today... so we wait...

Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 8:48:20 AM
Subject: RE: mywellness

Dear ..., sorry for the delay.

I confirm we are experiencing an issue with Strava due to the amount of savings we do. We are negotiating with them to increase our rate limit, hopefully this will be fixed in next few days

Regards

Technogym Support

I  sent them a reminder today and received  an answer in seconds, stating basically the same: They are aware of the issue and are working to fix it, without mentioning further details (seems like an auto-reply)...

I sent them a question on this exact issue nearly 2 weeks ago, not even received an acknowledgment yet… pretty shocking customer support, every other service seems to be able to integrate with Strava, why can’t Technogym?

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our support team:   We suggest reaching out to the company directly for any questions. To provide some context, we have a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data. These integrations are built and maintained by those 3rd party developers which means that any troubleshooting questions are better directed their way.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)