cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection with garmin after Connect update today

JBreyne
Mt. Kenya

We went for a long ride this morning. 
once home, I synced my garmin edge with Garmin connect. Shortly after that, the app updated.

i wanted to look at my ride in Strava and found out that my ride wasn’t uploaded. Anyone had the same issue? What should I do?

thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

Strava posted an issue earlier today saying there were issues with Garmin uploads. That seems to be resolved now, so one of two things will happen:

1. Your activity will be synced along with whatever other backlog Strava has to process

2. You can go to Garmin Connect and download the FIT file and manually upload it to Strava (on the desktop site, click into the activity, click the gear icon on the top right, and select export original)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ActivityFix
Kilimanjaro

Strava posted an issue earlier today saying there were issues with Garmin uploads. That seems to be resolved now, so one of two things will happen:

1. Your activity will be synced along with whatever other backlog Strava has to process

2. You can go to Garmin Connect and download the FIT file and manually upload it to Strava (on the desktop site, click into the activity, click the gear icon on the top right, and select export original)